Are you ready to speak with a voice that commands attention, gets you respect and makes people look up to you?
“The knower of the mystery of sound knows the mystery of the whole universe.” - Hazrat Inayat Khan
Influence through Voice
Date & Time:
To be confirmed.
To be notified for the next workshop, fill in the information below.
You’ll receive the details once your registration is received.
Most people see voice as just a tool to conveying information.
Most people think voice improvement is to improve the tone of your voice or pronunciation.
Most people are ignorant of the real power of the human voice, your voice.
Voice has the power to start or stop a war, make or break a bond, and motivate or demoralize people. It can move us to tears, soothe a broken heart, and express eternal love. It can evoke your emotions, stir your thoughts, and recollect memories.
Ancient people knew the power of the human voice to create or destroy; they expressed, they sang and they chanted, through which they found unity, strength and energy.
Voice has been marginalized since the rise of technologies that made human beings started to write more than speaking. Voice as a channel of expression of ideas, emotions and individual identity has been overlooked. More importantly, voice as a tool to transforming our lives has been forgotten.
Over the past 8 years, I have worked with clients from 36 countries across 5 continents, ranging from all industries and all walks of life. I witnessed the transformation, not only in their voices, but also in the way they felt about themselves.
Through this experience, I've developed a proven process that has helped many professionals build up their confidence and enhance their influence through the power of the voice.
It is my mission to bring back the lost power of voice in our world and have everyone realize and experience the transformational power of their voices. I hope you'll not only discover the power in your voice, but also be one of the messengers who pass on the legacy of the human voice.
This workshop is for you, if you:
- Experience a trembling voice, a tight throat, pitch going high or speaking fast in the beginning of your presentations;
- Sound too young and you feel your voice does not match up with your experience and capability;
- Have a soft voice and you can’t project your voice to be heard in a bigger room;
- Sound nasal that doesn’t reflect your competence;
- Have a high-pitched, sharp or shrill voice that often makes others think that you are angry;
- Speak too fast and remind yourself constantly to slow down but that hasn’t worked;
- Experience a sore throat or hoarseness after speaking for a few hours;
- Don’t have the so-called bass sound;
- Are often asked to repeat yourself because your voice lacks clarity;
- Speak with a monotonous voice that you often are afraid of losing your audience.
Most of all, you'll learn to experience the lost power of your voice that can change your vibrational frequency through the power of resonance. When you achieve your optimal frequency, you'll exude confidence, draw people in and influence those around you.
See transformation from Our Clients:
What Will You Learn?
- Improve your voice to sound professional, polished and powerfultrg 2
- Project a clear, confident, and credible voice
- Develop a deeper, fuller and more mature voice
- Develop your full voice that projects influence and authority
- Develop a voice that will be taken seriously
- Increase your volume properly without shouting
- Slow down your speaking rate without constantly reminding yourself
- Overcome monotone and speak to engage and impact
- Deep Breathing techniques to project your voice properly
- Speak for hours without straining your throat
Here from our past participants:
Cynthia creates a relaxed environment in which you can explore the strength and weaknesses of your voice. I learned many aspects of my voice and speaking qualities from the season. Most important, how to breathe.
Watching before and after videos of my, is immensely instructive, especially with Cynthia's comments & analysis. Cynthia is the best example of what a full voice can do and sound like. What is most valuable is that Cynthia shared with us the tangible improvement is possible even in one day!
The valuable techniques that I've learned are how to breathe properly, how to use the proper breathing to project my voice and how to sound more confident through infection. It'll definitely help me be more assertive, project confidence in my presentations and build greater credibility. Cynthia is very engaging and personable.
Thank you Cynthia for the helpful Voice workshop. My family noticed the increased volume and resonance right away after I came back from the workshop.
The workshop has developed in me a greater confidence and appreciation for my voice. It helps me recognize better the power and potential of my voice. It has taught me that voice is not something that we should take for granted; it has introduced me to the various practical and useful techniques that can enhance my voice and the crucial foundation as Cynthia has emphasized a couple of times is to be conscious and mindful. There's also a body-mind connection to it that comes into play. The techniques will work best when we can also tap into our heart and mind (e.g. emotions, purpose, intent, and awareness). I appreciate Cynthia's amazing generosity and passion in sharing her knowledge. I think Cynthia also has the rare gift to see the potential in others and inspire others
Cynthia has a very engaging style and is friendly. She gave practical instructions and good examples. She is flexible to our needs. Very very professional. Fantastic experience! The information I learned will help me with clarity of speech, less nervousness, more engaging in presentations and more credibility. Thanks, Cynthia!
Cynthia listens to participants and uses their input in the training. Well done in managing negative behaviors of some participant. The most valuable pointers are breathing, developing optimum pitch and resonant voice.
Cynthia is calm and knowledgeable in what she does. She’s flexible in making changes to suit the audience. I always know the importance of breathing from the diaphragm and today I learned how.
Tel: (1) 650 605 3612
Email: (You’ll receive our reply within two working days.)